Friday, August 24, 2007

Books, books & more books!

If you were looking at my bookcase in my living room you might think I collected books as a hobby, but I really collect bears. It's just that over the last 20 years I have had a few collections gathering dust on my bookcase that probably need to be disposed of or to someone that will use them. There is a set of 1987 Global Encyclopedias, a set of The Harvard Classics, a complete set of "The Value Tales" with stories about famous inventors, heros, heroines, and much more.

I've been able to find great deals online from the authors I enjoy most online including Nicholas Sparks, John Gray, Douglas Adams, and Phillip McGraw. One day I hope to add a very special author's book to my collection but it's not yet in print. The author is still compiling his writings, so for now I'll just have to enjoy them online at his blog. Thanks "Mr.D" for sharing your humor and wit with all of your readers!

No comments: