Wednesday, February 7, 2007

My Disclosure Policy : Welcome to My Blog!

In an effort to maintain the integrity of the posts on my blogs and to provide honest, insightful, educational, and sometimes humorous views and opinions for my readers, I've added a disclosure policy which has been posted for your viewing:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

This policy was originated and is valid from 01 November 2006

This blog is a personal journal written and edited by me. As the author of this blog, there are occasions when some forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation are accepted for my entries.

As a responsible blog writer, every effort is made to present honest assessments of any given advertising content, for providing my opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics or posts which receive compensation. There may be times, when there will be no apparent identification of such compensation for the previously mentioned content, advertising space, post or entry.

Even though I may; as the author of this collection of writings, receive compensation for any of the above, I will give my honest opinion, findings, beliefs, or experiences regarding those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should still be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

To the best of my knowledge, this blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. Thank you for taking the time to read my disclosure policy and "Happy Reading!"

Revised: January 15, 2008

No comments: