Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Susan, You've just won tickets to see Michael Bublé!

OMG! Yes! Yes! Yes! That's what you will hear scream on Monday, September 29th, 2008 when our local radio station V103.3 announces that I am the 13th caller and winner of tickets to see Michael Bublé up close and personal in the front row at the RBC Center on October 3rd! All I have to do is call as soon as one of his songs ends and be the 13th caller. I can hardly wait to pick up my tickets! Why?

Michael Bublé is my favorite male crooner! I didn't even know who he was until my boyfriend asked if I had heard his hit song "Home". It became "our song" and as well as his hit song "Everything". As corny as it may sound, there is nothing more romantic than having a song to represent your love for someone, and this singer won both our hearts. This is Michael's second performance in NC, we missed the first one in Fayetteville on March 18th, but as soon as I win those tickets we're headed to Raleigh on October 3rd for a wonderful evening of melodious romance!

Psssst ... wake up! All right; but I'm staying positive about winning one of the five remaining pairs of tickets. Either way, I will be equally as happy to spend our 5th anniversary dancing in each other's arms while listening to our collection of Micheal Bublé's most romantic melodies!

No comments: