Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Holiday Recipe Exchange

Over the last few months we've been sharing recipes at work. One of my favorite's is a breakfast cream cheese quiche that Gayle gave me. Though she cooks hers with onions and sausage, I ventured out and added broccoli to the mix. It's so popular at my house that my teens ask for it at least once a week. Since the holidays are fast approaching I've been tempted to call my boyfriend's sister to get her recipe for the dressing she serves with the turkey for Thanksgiving dinner each year. I'm not sure if it's a cornbread dressing or a bread crumb dressing, but what I do remember is that it's great!

I understand it's a recipe that has been in the family for many, many years and I'd love to be able to surprise my boyfriend with it at one of our holiday dinners in the not so distant future. If I get it right, I'll be so thankful, so wish me luck!

No comments: