Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Is Your Valentine's Day Everyday?

One of the many things I love about my boyfriend, is that there are no specific days that he likes to pin down to us celebrating Valentine's day. He says that everyday should be a day to celebrate your love for your special lady; and he does! Just when I least expect it, he does something sweet for me.

Sometimes it's a beautiful bouquet of rainbow roses, a stuffed bear with chocolates, or one of the sassy chemises he finds tempting for an evening of fun and ... snuggling ... all right ... back to G rated here. Who ever said that there should only be one day to show you love to that someone special?

So, celebrate your love today, take that someone special out for a romantic dinner for two on any night except February 14th ... ooooo my bad? You bet I am ;)

No comments: