Monday, January 28, 2008

Oh, THOSE movers and shleppers!

The other day a friend of mine mentioned something about movers and shleppers and I was like ... What?! For a moment there I thought he was talking about movers and shakers and was just having a brain fart. Sorry ... LOL! I wasn't quite sure what he meant when he said "mover NYC", but living in the south it might have meant something along the lines of ... mover Nice Yellow Caboose over here, or thar, or anywhar. Who knows?

Obviously someone does, because while I was searching online I found out that he was actually talking about a moving company in New York City. Now his comments were making more sense. Thank goodness for internet and its wonderful search engines! Glad I didn't jump into the middle of that conversation. Imagine my embarrassment ... really!

:]

No comments: