Sunday, January 20, 2008

What Do You Do For Stiff Legs?

We worked over sixty hours this past week and my legs are killing me! It's not easy sitting for so many hours in a day, let alone in a week. Right about now it would be great to have some devices to aid me in getting to my feet or for using my legs with minimal stress to the muscles. Imagine a chair lift to help you spring to your feet after the umpteenth client has graced your desk for the day, or a stair lift for going up and down the flight of stairs coming and going from home each day. Thank goodness my home and workplace neither one have a flight of stairs like the ones we had in Virginia! I much more prefer a ranch style home with only one level to roam around in than a three level townhouse.

Until then, I'll just have to soak in a nice hot tub with some Epson salt to take away the stiffness and aching in my legs. Got any better ideas?

No comments: