Sunday, September 16, 2007

Need new eyes, bulbs, or light fixtures!

My kitchen is in dire need of a couple of new light fixtures; one over the sink for properly washing dishes and another over the stove to avoid burning a meal. I've tried getting brighter bulbs for the stove but for some reason they dim after a day or two. My house was built sometime in the 40's so there are some creature comforts that were not built into it as they may have been deemed luxuries. One of those is lighting for the kitchen sink. I think its safe to say, that there is nothing more frustrating than trying to wash dishes with improper lighting. Of course when it comes to my teens, they can only use that excuse when they wash dishes at night. During the day, they have no excuse as the sun shines in the kitchen windows illuminating everything.

No comments: