Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hey, which way are you going?

What a busy week! Ryan if off in Indianapolis, IN at the annual FFA National Convention, Jenn is taking drivers education on top of classes at school and color guard practice for this weekend competition, and I am have worked for the last ten days. Sound busy enough for you? I'm finding that I have little time to relax between the two jobs. It seems I've been picking up other people's chores. Guess we'll have to have a talk when everyone is home this weekend.

Until then, tonight I get a break. Thanks goodness! Thursdays are our date night for watching "Survivor" and I am really looking forward to a relaxing evening with my boyfriend. Even though we are in a long distance relationship we make it a point to spend time each week enjoying something fun together. I really miss watching "LOST" but it's not back on television yet. Anyway, it's nearly time, so I'd better get ready for some "R" time!

;)

No comments: