Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Anniversary Gift Ideas

This coming weekend Mr.D and I will celebrate our fifth year together as a couple. I'm always looking for a good deal, and for good ideas for gifts for the man in my life. Today as we sat around the conference table the subject of anniversaries came up in conversation. One of my coworkers is also celebrating an anniversary this month; she and her boyfriend have been together for one year on October 31st. Though she is thinking of getting her beau one of the new Seiko watches for their anniversary, I've got a different surprise in mind for mine. We had a sneak peek of what is in store this past weekend, and even though time was limited it was wonderful!

It's important to remember that even though money may buy pretty trinkets, baubles, and bangles, as the Beatles sang, money can't buy you love!

No comments: