Monday, February 25, 2008

Update on the tooth ...

This weekend was painfully long to say the least! I've never had such pain last for so long, well, not in a tooth. The medicine prescribed was to take away the pain but for some reason, there was no getting any relief. Then after a call to the dentist over the weekend, she asked me to call first thing this morning to see what time I could come in to have the work done on my tooth. What a blessing that call was, I couldn't have gone through two more nights like the ones I had over the weekend.

The doctors office called just as I had finished telling my boss what had happened, they had a spot if I could come to the office right away. After my appointment I returned to work to have my boss give me the rest of the day off. I headed home, got settled in, and Jenn and I both fell asleep on the couch watching "Phantom of the Opera." She was home sick with the flu and enjoyed the company ... asleep or not.

Time for me to catch up on that lost sleep this weekend ... zzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: