Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Samsonite, a Family's Choice in Luggage

As a child I remember making summer trips to my grandparents home each summer. My mom would pull out this large suitcase from under my bed and begin to fill it with a variety of clothes for the extended visit. What happened next to that piece of Samsonite luggage was not unusual at our house while packing for trips. When she left the room I would stuff all of my favorite items inside. It was fill so full that I would have to climb on top, sit down with my feet off the floor, and close the latches. When my mom would return, I would assure her that everything was packed and it was time to load it into the car. Thank goodness she never opened that suitcase!

They just don't make them like they used to, or do they?

No comments: