Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How's Your Memory?

Mine? Well, suffice it to say slower than normal, not my brain but my computer's memory. Even though I have a DSL connection to the internet, and it's free of viruses, my memory's access is too slow. It is so frustrating to try and navigate from program to program when I sit down to work at my computer. It's been suggested that perhaps I should upgrade my memory in order to move more effectively between tasks.

That said, I needed to know how to go about finding the right memory. Thank goodness for those special people in your life who know all about computers. Even though I am attending classes for computer technology, I still need a helping hand from time to time. "Mr.D" has agreed to help me get my computer up to speed, then I should be able to keep up with my work in a more timely manner. It's hard to imagine something so small doing such a big job!

Thank you, "Mr.D" :*

No comments: