Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just two days left to file your 2007 tax return!

It's hard to believe, but we have just two days left to file tax returns for our clients for 2007. I can hardly wait to have an entire weekend off from work! We had anticipated a busier than usual Saturday, but former President Clinton was in town, campaigning for his wife, and most people were at the local high school listening to his speech. I had more important things to do, like work, and laundry, and getting my house cleaned before today's events.

After six loads of laundry, breakfast for four, taxi service for the referees to a lacrosse game, drying and folding those six loads, watching the second half of the lacrosse game, taxi service for two guest back to their home, a visit an hour away for my dad's birthday, and home again, I'm bushed! Time to get some sleep for last Monday of the 2008 tax season!

Sweet dreams, goodnight, "Mr.D" :*

No comments: