Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Helping Friends Find Quality Movers

How many times have you moved in your lifetime? Once, twice, three times?

You don't even want to know how many for me. As a child born into a military family, my life was set with the routine of moving from one place to another. Whether we were moving from California, or around town in North Carolina, we managed to find companies to move our belongings. Our experiences varied so widely, that during my sophomore year all of my belongings ended up being left behind and hauled to the dump. As you can imagine as a teen I was devastated!

Finding a quality moving company seemed to be impossible. You've heard those horror stories, from damaged furniture to broken heirlooms. Finally, one of our friends who had a great experience with a New York moving company was able give us tips as to what to look for in a quality company. Though I never recovered my belongings, I did collected more, and from that point forward packed and loaded my own boxes.

To answer my own question; I've moved approximately as many times as years I been alive. :)

No comments: