Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Avoiding Junk Food Before the Prom

With the Junior-Senior prom less than four weeks away, Jenn and Ryan both are trying to make sure they stay away from foods that will aggravate their skin's complexion. Jenn must be stressing out about the "Big Dance" because she noticed a spot of small pimples that have arisen on her forehead. I don't know about your teens, but when mine see the smallest of pimples they start searching for the best acne treatment available on the market. I've tried to tell them that acne is a more serious problem in regard to the skin's complexion, but you know, I'm old, and I've never had a pimple, zit, or the slightest idea of what it means to worry about the biggest dance in high school.

Guess I need to break out the old yearbooks again to see if I can jar this old memory of mine ... sigh ... now where was that bookcase again?

No comments: