Wednesday, August 20, 2008

How do you choose your multi-vitamin?

Since we are all trying to get rid of the dreaded tax season additional padding, we've been concerned about making sure we maintain our proper levels of daily supplements. Our local radio station claims to have a product that will be the ultra solution to all of your vitamin needs as well as strengthening your physical structure with a pill and little to no exercise. All right. Then there are others with equally enthusiastic promises of health and rejuvenation, what's a dieter to do? How do you choose your multi-vitamin or supplement? Do you order sight unseen, without reviewing its information, or do you take a friend's word for it, and blindly try the product?

Yesterday we were introduced to a new product, well, new to us. We decided to check out the Orovo reviews just in case it was something we could do as a team. Dieting is never easy when you do it alone, and getting healthier is paramount for us all. So, after we've all read the reviews, discussed the pros and cons, perhaps we'll give this supplement a try on our road to a slimmer, healthier us. My plan is to shed my unwanted pounds by disciplining myself to eat healthier, to eat my last meal at an earlier time, and to increase my daily physical activities. All I'll need to do then is find a supplement that works best for me, but not until I've completed a careful review.

No comments: