Thursday, July 31, 2008

Is There Affordable Health Insurance?

After being employed by companies that offer health benefits and by ones that don't, I have to say I miss my BCBS Blue Options. My income is minimal considering I am trying to raise two teens; sometimes it feels like you need to own a bank full of unlimited funds to accomplish such a feat. Regardless, one of the things I have not been able to afford for myself with my new job is some sort of NC health insurance. I knew when I took the job I have that I was not going to have any benefits. That said, one might ask, "What the heck were you thinking!?" I needed a job at the time and figured having one was better than not having one, and it's ofter easier to get a job when yo have a job. Anyway, I need to do something about my options for paying for my health care needs, and not having health insurance sucks!

No comments: