Thursday, March 27, 2008

Technology; Great Strides in a Lifetime

Some days it seems like just yesterday, and then some days if feels like a lifetime. Advances in technology have come so far so quickly it seems like there are no limits. My first experience with computers had me typing in words for programs or games on a dos command line. My favorite was one that lead to fun and adventure during the quiet part of the afternoon.


Nowadays you simply boot up your computer, click on the start menu or desktop icon and BAMM; you're there! I have to say in some ways I miss it, the dos commands that is, but I really do enjoy the way technology has progressed over the last 17 years. It has been great getting to work with all of the software upgrades as they are released; it's made a nice springboard into my computer classes.

Now if I can just keep up with the advancements being made, I'll be doing great!

No comments: