Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sheesh, is my hearing ever going bad!

The other day I was talking to my daughter who loves doing wild things to her hair. She has changed the look of her hair at least five time in the last three years. She offered to style my hair next time she visits, which will be this coming week. Both Pamela and Jenn think it's time for me to get rid of the 70's style long hair. I like my long hair! During our conversation we were reminiscing about some of our favorite hair salons in Virgina, and I could have sworn I heard her say she had been looking for an opening for one of the Manhattan jobs she had seen in the newspaper. When I asked what Manhattan had to do with Madhatter's she laughed so hard she fell off the couch. I really didn't think it was that funny, but she said it was more the look on my face and not the mix up on the words that made her laugh. Great, now not only am I hearing funny, but I'm funny looking! :/ Remind me not to use the web cam next time! :P

No comments: