Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What do I want for my birthday? Sheepskins Boots!

Tomorrow is my birthday, and yes I am up way too late thinking about the holidays, tasks that need to be completed over the next few days, and what I want for my birthday. Why? Well, my parents asked me what I wanted and I told them I needed a new pair of shoes for work. However with the weather being colder lately, and our office being drafty, I've been eying a sweet looking pair of sheepskin boots! Ahh ... the thought of my feet being snuggled up warmly in those boots is such a comforting idea. Now, if only I could find a sheepskin seat cover for my desk chair, I'd have it made!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan, is that really what you want for your birthday? I can think of someone who could keep your tippy toes nice and warm. As a matter of fact, you would not need a seat cover either!
Just a thought................Sue

goldengoddess said...

Sue, you are too funny! Yes, I can think of someone too that could keep them warm inside ... but when I head out of the house, I'll need some warm boots. Not that having a man at my feet wouldn't be sweet, I'd take one snuggled up by my side any day!

Thank you my friend for stopping by and for the "D"elicious suggestion, I'll pass it along to "Mr.D" ;)

Table4Five said...

A belated happy birthday to you! It's my son Nathan's ninth birthday today :) And have a very merry Christmas!!

goldengoddess said...

Thank you Elizabeth! It's been a great year and I am looking forward to many more with family and friends!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!