Monday, March 12, 2007

time flys ...

What a funny statement! Yet there are times where it surely seems to be the case. It's been 11 days since I posted an entry here and so much has happened! My studies have been taking up a great deal of my time and the everyday things that have to be done in a day's time. Last week Amy was out on vacation, which left me in customer service by myself. Monica helped take phone orders if I was on the phone and then give me the order to put into the system. It proved to be a very busy week but all in all it appears we did all right with me handling the orders load.

Today was Amy's first day back in and was I ever thankful! Even though it was Monday, it flew by! When I got home I had to rush back out to a upcoming freshman's town meeting out in V'boro for Jennifer, then we headed to town afterwards to grab a bite, pick up some groceries, some refuge pick-up tickets and a new rolling refuge receptacle (garbage can). I still have to finish up my module's homework, post a discussion assignment and take a quiz by Wednesday at midnight ... for now though, I think my brain needs a break and my eyes need so rest too!

No comments: